Onsite and Remote IT Support
Provide great support for your team.
- Guaranteed response time for all service requests
- Friendly, trained, experienced IT professionals.
- Affordable, pay only for what you use IT support.
Network support is a real challenge, you need professionals.
- Friendly knowledgeable technicians, who love providing onsite and remote support.
- Dedicated dispatch and project resources to make sure your support problem is solved quickly.
- Multiple ways to work with your technician, phone, email, support portal, both onsite, or remote.
- A team of experts so you never have to wait to get your problems fixed.
- IT best practice standards so that we solve IT support problems, not create new ones!
- PC repair services, one stop for all your computing needs.
- Constant innovation, new tools, new processes, better ways of providing support.
ACS Service Level and Process
- Guaranteed response times on all IT support issues
- Highly qualified onsite Engineers
- Trained and battle tested remote technicians
- Patient and consistent onsite and remote service
- Software installation and maintenance
- Comprehensive list of software, hardware, and network situations which we can fix
- Comprehensive documentation
- Security minded approach to all interactions, documentation, and solutions
Providing End User Support
- Issues with your Windows and Mac computers and laptops
- Fix Apple and android tablet and phone problems
- Help when your printers aren’t working
- Get peripherals working such as scanners, check scanners, mice, keyboards, touch displays, Bluetooth devices, etc.
- Fix your server
Providing Software Support
Providing Internet and Communication Support
- Help when your email, or other internet communications aren’t working
- When your internet isn’t working
- Get web sites working properly so you can do business, such as banking, or government web sites
- Fix slow Wi-Fi