Backup & Disaster Recovery
Disaster recovery is the subset of business continuity planning that involves a set of procedures that make it possible for a business to recover vital information and technology following either a natural disaster, or one caused by humans. The goal of disaster recovery is to allow organizations to maintain or quickly resume critical functions after a disaster has occurred.
Creating a Disaster Recovery Plan
Disaster recovery planning is a vital component of running a successful business. When creating a disaster recovery plan, it is important to consider exactly what needs to be protected in the event of a disaster. Although many disaster recovery plans focus on the data, software, or hardware that needs to be protected, it is also vital that a disaster recovery plan also takes into consideration manpower.
Learn more about creating a disaster recovery plan.
If you would like to learn more about how Advanced Computer Solutions helps protect your business from a data disaster, email us or call us at 877-404-8224.
Build Disaster Recovery Plan
- Write your disaster recovery plan
- Analyze your disaster recovery plan
- Create a budget for your disaster recovery solution
Backup Your Data
- Create local backups
- Create offsite cloud backups
- Encrypt your backups
- Restore from backup
- Review your network and find data not being backed up
Provide Disaster Recovery Service for Mission Critical Devices and Servers
- Create disaster recovery images of servers
- Create disaster recovery images of workstations
- Move your images to a cloud solution
Monitor Your Backup
- Review your backups daily
- Keep your backups working consistently
- Test your backup
React During a Disaster To Get You Working Quickly
- Get equipment fast
- Support your staff