Advanced Computer Solutions, a leading provider of simple & effective business solutions for small to medium businesses and law firms, offered an educational seminar to Traverse City area lawyers & law firms on technology tips for law firm management after the ABA TechShow 2013(R).
Not all the information offered at the event, however, were strictly on technology. The presentation also included ways to improve management of your law firm that could be aided by technology. Among items related to technology & law practice management were:
- Using fun tools such as the Apple TV, iPad and Android devices for work.
- Document management and how less physical paper can improve productivity in your law firm.
- Application of Lean & Six Sigma in your organization -- technology will not cure what ails your firm, it can only help improve it!
- Do you need new technology or better training?
- Predictive Coding 101 -- How and why it works
- Using Cloud Based Tools for e-Discovery
- Assembling a Virtual Team for your Law Firm
To learn more about how these topics can help your law firm, please visit http://bit.ly/2013Law to view the full deck of slides. If you are in West Michigan, we would love to explore these solutions and tips with you further!
From Traverse City to Grand Rapids along the US-131 corridor, Advanced Computer Solutions specializes inbusiness solutions for lawyers and law firms. ACS is a Traverse City-based technology company with over 10 years of experience, providing friendly and knowledgeable service about various IT services including managed services, disaster recovery/backup and phone systems. For further information visit: http://www.acs-service.
com, call (877) 404-8224, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.