Microsoft Excel is such a powerhouse for small business that I find two things happen when I try to share tips on it. First, that everyone uses it differently because it is so versatile. Second, that because there are so many ways to use it, I have a hard time narrowing down what I want to share. So today, I've decided to share a round up of the best tricks and tips from around the web for Microsoft Excel. Here are 53 of the most useful tips I have found.
- Using Excel for Business - 10 Productivity Tips
- 10 Excel Tips to Have You Working Faster, Smarter
- 3 New tips for Accelerating Your Business With Excel 2013
- Who Knew Excel Could Do That? Top 10 Tips (old article, but great tips!)
- 20 Tips for Customizing Excel
What is your most used shortcut or tip for Microsoft Excel?
Jen Steed writes about technology, travel and more. You can find her writing for various online and print publications. To talk to Jen or see all of her articles as they are published, you can follow Jen on Google+.