Budget season may be long gone, but if you work for a large, corporate environment, you are probably already starting to think about next budget season already. If you are working for yourself, or are in a smaller business, this is probably a good time to review and rework the budget for the remainder of the year. These tips would be great for project & specialty budgets, too! Here are five great tips I found for working with budgets in Excel:
- First Time Budget Makers -- Start Here! @ Microsoft Business
- Creating Your Budget -- Forecasting & More @ Bright Hub
- Empty your spreadsheet for new use each year @ Chatting About Excel
- 10 Tips for Navigating Your Spreadsheet Quickly & Efficiently @ TechRadar
- Why Recreate the Wheel? - 15 Budget Templates @ BigTech
What is the most useful Excel tip you know?
Jen Steed writes about technology, travel and more. You can find her writing for various online and print publications. To talk to Jen or see all of her articles as they are published, you can follow Jen on Google+.