50+ Computer Network
Businesses with over 50 computers may begin having onsite staff to manage their network, or you may continue to outsource your IT to a professional service company like Advanced Computer Solutions. Either way you have challenges you must overcome.
IT managers for growing business have too many responsibilities to keep up with every facet of IT management. A daily list of activities that you SHOULD do include, maintaining your IT system, securing your system, supporting your users, monitoring your network, and the list goes on. No one person can do ALL of this. ACS has solutions that cover the most exhaustive, complicated, and time intensive aspects of IT management. Offload these responsibilities to our experts and focus your time on the most important parts of your job.
We are centrally located in Traverse City allowing us to quickly reach clients in Petoskey, Elk Rapids, Bellaire and right here, at home, in Traverse City.
Firewall (Next Gen UTM), Security Monitoring, Compliance
Protecting your business or fulfilling your responsibilities as they pertain to the regulations your business falls under, are very specialized areas of IT that many businesses need outside support to fulfill. You may decide that it is time to upgrade your firewall to include advanced threat detection services. Or you may need to have your network monitored by a Security Operation Center (SOC).
We have partnered with the best security provider in the world, Fortinet. Our staff is fully trained and versed in all products that a 50+ computer network business would need from Fortinet. We have years of experience selling, servicing, monitoring, and managing Fortinet products. We are a Silver Level Partner with Fortinet, the only partner in Northern Michigan. We can sell, service, manage, and monitor Fortinet products.
We can also provide 24/7 network security monitoring and alerting. Our solution is specifically designed to handle networks under 250 users. This service will meet the needs of NIST (NIST 800-171), PCI DSS, HIPAA, and Sarbanes-Oxley.
- SOC services
- Security event remediation
- Compliance audit and gap analysis
- Managed Firewall
Office 365 Services and Consulting
Navigating the labyrinth of Microsoft products can be confusing and frustrating. We have the knowledge and experience to help guide you in the buying process, as well as knowledge to consult and teach you how to fully utilize your Office 365 solution. We are a Silver Partner with the Small Business Microsoft Cloud Solutions program.
- We have migrated thousands of email accounts into the Office 365 cloud.
- We manage 100’s of office 365 productivity suites, including Office 365 Business, Office 365 Business Premium, and Office 365 Business Essentials.
- SharePoint consulting, move your data into Microsoft SharePoint.
Workstation and Server Monitoring and Maintenance
Your time is best spent working on the CRM, ERP, or other important line of business software that drives your company. Keeping your computers running is a high priority low return investment that can be better provided by a team of IT guru’s.
- PC Patching, Maintenance, Antivirus monitoring
- Maintenance scripting
- Server hardware monitoring
- Backup monitoring
- Cloud and on-premise service
- This is just a sample of the services we provide, contact us to learn all we can do for keeping your network reliable.
Windows Server Projects
Do you have a large server project that requires additional knowledge, support, or you just want done? We have decades of experience with Windows Server Projects.
Contact us to see how we can help with your next project.
- Server 2016 Implementations
- Active Directory Domain Migrations
- Active Directory Domain Name Changes
- Done See what you are looking for? We have experience in several facets of Microsoft Server Projects, contact us to learn what we can do for you.
If you are an IT manager who is interested in finding a qualified partner to improve your network, or delegate some responsibilities, then contact us today!
Our Business Network Clients Love Our Work
- “Al and his team have been a real asset to our organization. Prompt attention to all issues with our IT needs is a real crux for us as a small business. ACS is on top of security and is in constant communication with us analyzing our needs (and wants). Highly recommend ACS for peace of mind in this ever-changing world.” Herm Thomas, Owner, Traverse City Products
- “My recent experience with David was excellent. He spent a lot of time with me, helping me setup our new DNS. I appreciate all of you. ACS makes my life easier.” Rick Stringer, IT Director, Corbin Design