11-50 Computer Network
Business computer networks that reach 10+ computers must overcome unique challenges to maintain reliability, security, efficiency, and speed. Northern Michigan and the Grand Traverse area is blessed with many businesses with networks of this size.
Some of the challenges these businesses face are often crippling to the business. At this size speed of fixing support issues becomes extremely important. Having quick response from your network service provider is paramount, if you’re a manufacturer with office staff, equipment, and production schedules, downtime while waiting for your support company is costly. Often when a business reaches this size they will enjoy the benefits and cost savings of implementing a VOIP phone system. Small businesses of this size may also begin using software written specifically for their industry. For example, a plumbing, heating, HVAC company may begin implementing software such as FieldEdge ESC. At this size business you also begin managing larger employee counts and the security concerns begin to magnify. You may also begin having multiple locations, or remote workers.
We are centrally located in Traverse City allowing us to quickly reach clients in Petoskey, Elk Rapids, Cadillac and right here, at home, in Traverse City
If you are looking for a network server support company with experience providing computer and server support for some of the Traverse area’s larger businesses contact Advanced Computer Solutions today.
Advanced Computer Solutions Can Help.
- Fast support response times. We quickly respond to both your issues as well as your requests. Waiting for things to be fixed is bad for your business and annoys your staff. We man a robust support call center. Our technicians are knowledgeable and fix your problems fast.
- Business software support. We have decades of experience supporting the infrastructure that drives your business software.
- We have engineered network infrastructure that is designed for reliable VOIP service. We have 14 years of experience with VOIP solutions.
- Our network management system is a proven reliable mesh of security. Advanced firewalls are just the beginning of the security stack ACS brings to your network. Filtering, employee training, and ongoing maintenance all combine to protect you from the constant threat your business is under.
- Advanced Computer Solutions is no stranger to cloud solutions, distributed files systems, VPN’s, and other essential tools for businesses with multiple locations.
If your business is in need of these solutions, or others not listed, please contact Albert Steed, 231-933-6333 x 1000 or click here to email.
Our Business Network Clients Love Our Work
- “We no longer have major IT interruptions in our day to day business. We are confident in knowing that if an issue arises, big or small, ACS will be there to handle it.” Terry Dudley, D&W Mechanical, Traverse City, MI
- “Since we started working with ACS for our IT services we have had many improvements in network structure and security. ACS is very quick to respond whenever there is an issue and problems are resolved in a timely manner. They always keep me up to date on the status of our network and security as well as any issues they foresee in the coming months.” Jenni Rose, Practice Manager, Arthritis and Osteoporosis Center, Traverse City, MI
Let’s get Your Business Connected, Contact ACS
We would love to meet you, learn about your business and see if ACS is the right fit for you.