1-10 Computer Network
Small businesses with small networks of computers have unique challenges which ACS excels at solving. Your network may exist just to do some basic things, such as email, accounting, browsing the Internet, and online banking. Your network is simple, and you use it for basic services.
Your priorities are to keep QuickBooks running, emails flowing, and protect yourself from online criminals. You need an IT company that responds quickly to your needs. When your computers are not running your business isn’t running. We find this especially to be true for the professional service business we work with, like lawyers and accountants. We also know that manufacturers truly suffer from downtime. Its costly to have your equipment sitting there not producing!
Advanced Computer Solutions is centrally located in Traverse City allowing us to quickly reach clients in Leelanau, Elk Rapids, Bellaire and right here in Traverse City.
If you are looking for an IT provider who will respond quickly to your requests, contact us today. Jerry Jenkins from the Jenkins Group has this to say about how quickly ACS responds to support issues – “On the rare occasion The Jenkins Group has a problem, the ACS crew is so fast to respond that I am often amazed.”
Advanced Computer Solutions Can Help.
We have created several solutions aimed at providing amazing support for very small business networks. These solutions include –
- Fast support response times. We man a robust support call center. Our technicians are knowledgeable and fix your problems fast.
- Pay as you go support plans. Small businesses can’t afford $1000’s of dollars a month in support. We only charge for what you use.
- Strong network security, protect yourself from cyber-crime. Small businesses are targets of Cyber-crime. We have an extremely strong track record of protecting businesses.
- Support for QuickBooks and small business software. Keeping your software running quickly and reliably is imperative. We know how to keep these programs working.
- Email support is extremely important for almost all small businesses. Our staff can help with selecting the right email service and provide support so that your email service works. We are a Silver partner with Microsoft and can provide comprehensive Office 365 solutions.
- Single point of contact for all your support needs. It’s nice to have someone to call and get straight answers when Spectrum (Charter) is down. Or to ask questions about which computer to buy, or what printers work well.
Our Business Network Clients Love Our Work
- “We have been advised regarding IT related stuff that we otherwise may not have known anything about and this has grown to our having a fixed rate service agreement that has been very beneficial to GTI. We rely on ACS as an IT consulting firm that takes care of our issues.” Steve Perdue, GTI (Manufacturer, Traverse City, MI)
- “One of the reasons we left our last IT company was the unending billing problems. Every month it seemed they messed it up and I would spend some of my valuable time arguing with them to get it corrected. We had a lot of bills from you last month and all of them were correct. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.” Laura Dagwell, Traverse Tax and Accounting, (Accountant, Traverse City, MI)
Let’s get Your Business Connected, Contact ACS
We would love to meet you, learn about your business and see if ACS is the right fit for you.