Opening a New Law Firm
Opening a new law firm can be the scariest and most exciting thing you ever do. Many of our clients have told us they have the following fears and frustrations surrounding starting a new firm:
- Frustrated with having to be the expert lawyer and the IT expert.
- Too busy creating your new firm, you don’t have time to handle every detail surrounding your IT infrastructure.
- You can’t afford a huge upfront investment in software and hardware.
- Concerned about how you will get your data out of your old firm.
- You know you should be able to work from anywhere, but how do you get your IT system to allow for that?
We have solutions that allow a new firm to be operational with minimum up-front investments, and allows you to quickly begin your practice without worrying about all the details surrounding opening your practice.